Eucalyptus Essential Oil
What is Eucalyptus Essential Oil? Eucalyptus oil is commonly known as Eucalyptus or Blue Gum Oil...
What is Eucalyptus Essential Oil?
Eucalyptus oil is commonly known as Eucalyptus or Blue Gum Oil. It contains 70-90% 1, 8 cineole which is known to provide support for a healthy respiratory system and soothe muscles after exercise. It is originally from Australia and has a fresh and earthy aroma that promotes well being.
- Highly Concentrated, 100% Pure Certified Organic, Steam Distilled Eucalyptus (Globulus) Oil - For external use only.
- Powerfully antiseptic, analgesic, antipyretic, antiviral, decongestant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic; extremely useful for healing upper respiratory infections like Bronchitis, Asthma, Coughs.
- Eucalyptus oil helps improve body's immune system, concentrations, and stimulate energy levels.
- Naturally fresh clean scent makes it a favourable fragrance added to industrial cleaning products as well as cosmetics and it's also widely used in Aromatherapy.
- Natural, Unfiltered, Undiluted, No Toxins, No Additives, No Preservatives, Packaged in India, Cruelty Free Product, Not Tested on Animals- Leaping Bunny Program Certified.
Health benefits & Uses :
- Heals Wounds, Ulcers, Burns, Cuts, Abrasions, Sores
- Decongestant for upper respiratory infections like Bronchitis, Asthma, Coughs
- Removes Stress and improves concentration
- Effective against Cavities, Dental Plaque & Infection
- Relieves Muscle and Joint Pains
- Treats Fever, Malaria *Natural Insect Repellent
- Safety Information: Keep out of reach of children. Not for internal use. Do not use undiluted on skin, or in eyes or mucus membranes. May irritate skin. Avoid if pregnant. If suffering from any medical condition or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use.
Ingredients : 100% Pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Botanical Name : Eucalyptus globulus
Origin : India
Plant part : Leaves & Woods
Extraction Method : Steam Distillation